Announcement of best writer jobs for sustainable food and drink at dotdash, Treehugger looking for a writer who can write engaging new content that tells our readers about veganism, sustainable eating, and green food practices. Treehugger is the only modern sustainability site that offers advice, clarity, and inspiration. This position is for a period of 12 months.
Announcement Details of Best Writer Jobs
Dotdash, Remote, Work from the USA, Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
- Salary: Pay per article
- Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Duration: Freelance
As part of his or her duties, the writer will work closely with editorial staff on a series of articles that will fall into one or more of the following categories:
- How to Eat Vegan at X Restaurant
- Vegan Roundups
- Is X Vegan?
Requirements For Writer Jobs Dotdash
- Each month, publish an article on a sustainable food topic that engages and inspires readers
- Provide authoritative original content by conducting thorough research on each article’s subject
- Assist in the writing and editing process by working closely with the editorial staff
- You must have at least 1-3 years’ experience in food, drink, and sustainability.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing well and pay attention to details
- Demonstrated familiarity with sustainability, food, and veganism/vegetarianism
- Exceptional copywriter with an eye for clarity and conciseness
- Collaboration with editorial staff and ability to follow style guides
- Experience with WordPress-style content management systems
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for Writer Jobs then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for
|Maintenance Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Technical Advisor Job NY||View Details & Apply|
|Tax Manager Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Financial Analyst Jobs Buffalo NY||View Details & Apply|
Hundreds of millions of people each month look to Dotdash’s vibrant brands for answers, solutions, and inspiration. Digiday named Dotdash Publisher of the Year 2020. Dotdash is one of the largest and fastest-growing online publishers.
We are owners of multiple brands including Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
- Latest Typing Jobs – Office Assistant Jobs NYC
- Latest Guard Jobs – Security Guard Jobs Near Me
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs – Latest Attendant Jobs Near Me
- Computer Teachers Jobs – Latest University Jobs As a Senior Center PSRL
- Latest Jobs At RPA – Automation Anywhere Careers NYC
- Software Engineering Jobs – Latest Splunk Careers NYC