Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for Wildlife Jobs 2021 or Government Jobs in the Wildlife Department. The government Announced the GIS Analyst/ Specialist, Assistant Civil Engineer, and other vacancies in Wildlife, If you looking for government jobs so this is a big opportunity for you to join Wildlife Department, Pakistan Government Jobs.
This is a great opportunity for talented and younger applicants both male and female because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan KPK jobs in the Wildlife Jobs all Pakistan. Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Peshawar, Abbottabad, Hazara, and across KPK and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
You can secure one job of the following Wildlife Jobs, GIS Analyst/ Specialist, Assistant Civil Engineer, and others which are mention below. Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join Wildlife Jobs, government jobs the reason is that Wildlife is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government.
Wildlife Jobs or KPK jobs are publicly announced in the newspaper. The advertisement is published in Pakistan’s most leading newspapers or you can also download this advertisement at the end of this page. The last date to apply for this job is 25 March 2021. More details about applying procedure and requirements or qualifications for these jobs are given on this page.
About Wildlife – wildlife.org.pk
Wildlife customarily alludes to undomesticated creature species, however has come to incorporate all life forms that develop or live wild in a region without being presented by people. Untamed life can be found taking all things together biological systems.
The Department was established as Game Department in 1934 and in 1973 was given the status of attached department of Forestry, Wildlife, Fisheries and Tourism Department. Accordingly, the responsibilities of the Department were re-fixed with entire focus on sustainable management, conservation, propagation and protection of wildlife under the umbrella of Punjab Wildlife Protection, Preservation, Conservation and Management Act, 1974. The department is supported by a squad of 1880 professional, technical and field staff with 74 members of scale 17-20, 1324 members of scale 5-16 and 482 members of scale 1-4.
The main purpose of the Pakistan wildlife department are to help protect, preserve, conserve, manage and sustainably utilize wildlife and their habitats in the country.
Wildlife Jobs Announcement Details – fwf.punjab.gov.pk/jobs
|Name of Organisation||Wildlife|
|Job Catagory||Government job|
|No. Of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date||25 March 2021|
Facilities of Wildlife Jobs – KPK Jobs 2021
People get jobs in government departments like Wildlife because the government provides a lot of benefits or facilities. There are many advantages attached to doing a government job. Some facilities are Mention below.
- Wildlife Jobs are lifetime Job security
- wildlife Jobs are High paid Salary or Compensation
- KPK Government jobs are Retirement benefits
- They are Allied services
- Government jobs are Promotion and Increments
- Wildlife employers are Administrative Powers
- Job offers to children of deceased
- Paid Time Off: All eligible employees are entitled to paid vacation
- Accidental and disability insurance
- Student loan repayment programs, signing bonuses, relocation reimbursement.
- Development of skills
- They provide A better environment for work
- Wildlife department jobs Holiday and sick leave.
- Wildlife Jobs have Many development chances
- Creative and effective apartment
- Food and housing allowance
- Competitive work culture
- Medical and health facilities
- Job security
Name of Vacancies Available in Wildlife Department
- GIS Analyst/ Specialist
- Assistant Civil Engineer
- Social Organizer/ Education Officer
- Computer Operator
- Sub-Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Requirements For Wildlife Jobs 2021
Applicants from all Provinces of Pakistan are Applicable to apply for wildlife Jobs, but there are various requirements related to vacancy positions that are necessary to be fulfilled by every candidate and according to the criteria these are mention below.
Qualifications: Applicants having Primary to master’s degrees or equivalent from HEC recognized University / Institution.
Experience: 1 – 2 years required Experience will be preferred to hold these posts
Age Limit Age limit should be between 22 to 35 years.
How to Apply For Wildlife Jobs
- Interested applicants are required to apply for the Application form from the given website as www.examiner.org.pk.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Take a print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number, and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview, after scrutiny of applications.
- For more details check on the website wildlife.org.pk.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
Wildlife Contact Details
|Address||PO Box No. 50 Peshawar Cantt|
Wildlife Peshawar Jobs 2021 Advertisement Notice
Latest Government Jobs
|NAB Jobs Latest National Accountability Bureau Jobs||Apply Now|
|Latest Election Commission Jobs Online Apply||Apply Now|
|Latest Atomic Energy Jobs Online Apply||Apply Now|
|WAPDA NTDC Jobs||Apply Now|
|Join Pak Navy – Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Latest Pakistan Post Office Jobs||Apply Now|
|Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs||Apply Now|
|Shaikh Zayed Hospital Jobs||Apply Now|
|CAA Jobs Opportunity||Apply Now|
|Healthcare Commission Jobs||Apply Now|
|CMH Abbottabad Jobs||Apply Now|
|PO Box Jobs Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Wapda Jobs||Apply Now|
|Ministry Of Interior Jobs||Apply Now|
|AIOU Tutor – Latest AIOU Jobs||Apply Now|
|FPSC Lecturer Jobs||Apply Now|