Good news for those candidates who were waiting for USAID jobs, Recently USAID announced the career of Foreign Service officer. USAID is the international agency of the US. this is the foreign service announcement, worldwide availability is required of a career. All candidates carefully read this entire USAID jobs vacancy announcement to confirm that they meet all the requirements for this position.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance justice. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic success, describes American generosity, and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and flexibility. USAID operates in five regions of the world which are Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and the Caribbean, and Europe and Eurasia. On behalf of the American people, USAID promotes and demonstrate democratic values abroad, and advance a free, peaceful, and rich world. In support of America’s foreign policy, the U.S. Agency for International Development leads the U.S. Government’s international development and disaster assistance through partnerships and investments that save lives, conquer poverty, encourage democratic governance, and help people emerge from humanitarian crises and progress beyond assistance.
Facilities Of USAID Jobs
A job with the US government provides employees with a lot of facilities packages. as a federal employee, you and your family have access to the range to a range of a lot of facilities. you have access to a lot of facilities which some are mention below.
- USAID jobs generous federal benefits that health and life insurance
- USAID Jobs annual, sick, and home leave
- USAID Jobs the contributory government pension system
- USAID Jobs assistance with repayment of student loans
- USAID Jobs while serving overseas, government-provided housing, a shipment of household effects, education allowances, country-specific incentive pay, and allowances, and other support.
USAID Careers Announcement Details
|Name of Organisation||USAID|
|Advertisement No.||FP 04|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||Foreign Service Officer|
|Salary||$70,009 to $111,493 per year|
USAID provides development support in close partnership with foreign governments and their people, both directly and through a variety of organizations including private voluntary organizations, universities, USA businesses, trade, and professional associations, faith-based organizations, and others.
Requirements For USAID Career of Foreign Service Officer
Condition for Employment
- Candidates Must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants Must have worldwide availability.
- Applicant Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS security clearance.
- Job searcher Must be between 18 and 59 years old at the time of application.
- Males Applicant born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Interested candidates Must meet all requirements of this announcement.
Applicants to being appointed to the Foreign Service must have a thorough medical examination and must be able to receive medical clearance for worldwide availability. Many facilities are remote, unhealthy, or have limited medical support. Therefore, each applicant must meet medical fitness standards. FS members must be able to serve at any overseas post.
- A Doctorate level degree (Ph.D., JD) in a relevant area including business administration, public administration, law, banking, international affairs and/or political science, operations research, procurement and contracting or finance with an emphasis on commerce, trade, or materials management.
- A Master’s level degree in a relevant area including business administration, public administration, law, banking, international affairs and/or political science, operations research, procurement and contracting or finance with an emphasis on commerce, trade, or materials management.
- For Doctorate Level Degree, three (3) years of relevant work experience such as government and/or commercial contracting or regulatory affairs, international development, finance with an emphasis on cost analysis and pricing, management consulting, or public and/or nonprofit administration WITH a minimum of two (2) years overseas in developing countries and/or in a diverse domestic environment is required.
- For Master Level Degree, four (4) years of relevant experience such as government and/or commercial contracting or regulatory affairs, international development, finance with an emphasis on cost analysis and pricing, management consulting, or public and/or nonprofit administration WITH a minimum of two (2) years overseas in developing countries and/or in a diverse domestic environment is required.
- Proof of United States Citizenship (birth certificate, passport, or other acceptable documentation).
- An official copy of the college transcript of education used to qualify you for this position. For the initial application, only a copy of the unofficial transcript is required.
- If claiming veteran’s preference you must provide acceptable documentation of your preference or appointment eligibility.
How to Apply for Foreign Service Officer
- Creat Or upload a resume with USAJOBS (usajobs.gov)
- Click the Apply Online button lint of this job announcement and select the resume you wish to submit with your application.
- Answer the online question and submit your online application. If this is your first time on USAID’s CareerConnector website, you will be prompted to register by answering questions related to your eligibility for Federal employment.
- Review and confirm your submission. You will upload a document. Once you click “Done,” you will see a summary of your application for your review.
- Submit Required Documents. You can submit any required documents by document upload.
|Job Title||About Job|
|US Gov Jobs as a Contract Specialist||Apply Now|