New job opportunity for those candidates who were waiting for US gov Jobs in General Services Administration. This notice is announced direct-hire authority to required new talent to fill for their many shortages of candidates. US government has a lot of shortage candidates for contract specialist careers. When a general services administration agency has a vacant job they can hire any qualified candidates, and also from this notice or from any source.
What Is General Services Administration!
The General Services Administration is an independent agency of the US government. General Services Administration established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of many federal agencies. General Services Administration work as deliver and safe in real estate, technology, and other works are support services across government. General Services Administration’s vision is effective and also an efficient government for the American people.
Facilities of US Gov Jobs
A job with the US government provides employees with a lot of facilities packages. as a federal employee, you and your family have access to the range to a range of a lot of facilities. you have access to a lot of facilities which some are mention below.
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to Health insurance
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to life insurance coverage with several options
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to sick leave and vacation time, including 10 paid holidays per year
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to Thrift Savings Plan
- US gov jobs holder employee have to access to flexible work schedules
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to transit and child care subsidies
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to Flexible spending accounts
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to long-term care insurance
- US gov jobs holder employee have access to training and development
Announcement Detail of US Gov Job as Contract Specialist 2021
|Name of Organisation||General Services Administration|
|Advertisement No.||GS-12 Equivalent|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||Contract Specialist|
Requirements for General Services Administration Jobs
- US Citizens and National
- Meet all eligibility criteria within 30 days of the closing date
- Register with Selective Service, if you are a male born after 12/31/1959
- If required, you have must Serve a one-year probationary period,
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee, We will use the Department of Homeland Security’s e-Verify system for this.
- Complete a financial disclosure report to verify that no conflict, or an appearance of conflict, exists between your financial interest and this position
- Serve a one year supervisory or managerial probationary period, if required
- You may be required to participate in the Region’s Continuity of Operations Plan, representing the Service and/or GSA as a whole.
- Candidates must be US Citizen
- For new candidates, Investigation for clearance is required
- Must Require Durg testing position
- This position filled using Direct hire Authority
- Requirements for all jobs depend on the grade level of jobs
Qualification For USAJOBS
For each vacancy announcement for specific education requirements. All position depend upon grade being field require some level of related specialized experience or education.Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Qualifications for Grade GS-12 and below
- You have a 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree with a major in any field
- At least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields, accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- You must have one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to work at the next lower grade level of the position to be filled.
|If you have not the specialized experience in any major field, you may qualify if you have graduate education as noted below if it is in one or a combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.|
Qualifications for Grade GS-13 and above: You must have meet these three Requirements
- You have must Completion of Training listed in Level I & II of FAC-C Course Requirements; or FAC-C Level II or III, or a DAWIA level II or III certification. At least you have must 4 years of experience in contracting or related positions including 1 year of specialized experience. You have Completion of a 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields, accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- If you were in a GS-1102 position on January 1, 2000, you will be exempt from meeting the educational requirements for the grade level of that position. However, to be promoted you will have to meet Option 1 or 3
- GSA’s senior obtainment administrator has the discretion to waive any or all of the requirements in 1 above.
Requirements For Foreign Candidates
If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Resume of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. For further information click here
The US Government does not specify in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including pregnancy and gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or another non-merit factor.
How to Apply For US Gov Jobs
- You must create a USAJOBS profile to apply.
- USAJOBS requires users to have a login.gov account. Sign up with login.gov.
- Sign in to USAJOBS, create your profile, and upload your resume.
- Search for Cybersecurity jobs in the USA.
- Review the job announcements to see if you qualify.
- Prepare your application in USAJOBS.
- Submit your application through USAJOBS to the federal agency with the job opening.
- For More Information about this job Click Here
|Job Title||About Job|
|CyberSecurity Jobs In United State 2021||Apply Now!|