Good News For those Candidates who Looking for US Army Jobs. US government recently announced the army job as a Human Resources Specialist. US government announced this job on the location of Anniston Army Depot, AL. The Anniston Army Depot is located in Anniston, Alabama in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain chain halfway between Atlanta, Georgia, and Birmingham, Alabama just off interstate 20. The Depot is the largest employer in Calhoun County with Approximately 4000 employees.
The US Army jobs are one of the most diverse career training institutions in the United States, with support for thousands of jobs in more than 150 career fields.
US Army Jobs Advertisement Detail
|Name of Organisation||USAJobs / US Army jobs|
|Pay Scale||GS-12 Equivalent|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||US Army jobs as Human Resources Agency|
|Location||Anniston Army Depot, AL|
|Salary||$76,926 to $100,008 per year|
Responsibilities of Human Resources Agency – Join US Army Jobs
- Apply a wide scope of HR ideas, guidelines, and practices in the territories of arrangement. (For example, the appropriate structure of the association, break down and order positions, clarify guidelines, characterization choices, grumbling and claims measure, and so forth
- Apply a wide scope of HR ideas, guidelines, laws, guidelines, and practices in the zones of enlistment and situation.
- Talk with directors, chefs, workers, and so on to decipher and apply laws, guidelines, strategies, and so forth on different HR capacities. Utilization of current HR information base frameworks to question, recover, and investigate data. (For example, DCPDS, BOXI, ASARS, and so forth)
- Utilization of HR analyzing frameworks for enrollment and arrangement – USA-Staffing to incorporate compensation grade. Studies and prompts administrators and bosses on staffing prerequisites, assets, and issues in allocated workplaces including a serious level of unpredictability.
- Prompt administration on enlistment techniques, sources, exceptional projects, enrollment, migration, and maintenance motivating force programs.
- Grow long and short reach staffing plans to meet anticipated mission prerequisites, human resources misfortunes, changes in basic abilities, accessibility of competitors, vocation improvement examples, and redesign recommendations.
- Give direction on legitimacy framework standards, denied workforce practices and utilization of legitimate determination measures, and different methodologies that may help in staffing the association and in improving representative profitability, resolve, and maintenance.
- Execute enlistment, arrangement, RIF, and related projects for relegated associations. Makes proper strides/activities to delegate, advance, detail, reassign, downgrade, move, RIF, and so forth, as per set up approaches, guidelines.
- Examination capabilities/aptitudes expected to direct occupation investigations with topic specialists to recognize capable candidates, the capacity to get familiar with the work in sensible timeframes. Examines and groups singular position depictions
- Decide the right order by correlation with existing norms identified with the work, and gets ready fundamental assessment explanations.
- Decide the duties and degree of power of the situation corresponding to different positions, which may appear to cover.
- Clarify the guidelines, grouping choices, effect of assigned obligations on order, and protest and allure methodology to representatives, administrators, and working authorities or chiefs.
Requirements for US Army Jobs as Human Resouces Specialist
|Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.|
Qualification – US Army Jobs
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
Experience For Join US Army Jobs
- One year of specialized experience which includes
- Creating assessments and vacancy announcements using federal human resources information systems;
- Applying Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Guide to Processing Personnel Actions to code requests for federal personnel actions;
- Determining applicant qualifications and issuing referrals;
- Ensuring federal priority placement program guidelines are adhered to when filling vacant positions;
- Interpreting and applying federal civilian recruitment and placement laws, regulations, policies, and practices to provide advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, employees, and applicants;
- Analyzing and resolving uncommon pay, federal recruitment, and Placement issues;
- Providing technical advice and quality control review to lower graded human resource specialists.
Eligibility Criteria For Join US Army Jobs
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship to join US Army Jobs
- A two-year probationary period may be required.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from the Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
The documents you are required for US Army Jobs to submit vary based on the authority you are using to apply for this job you can see applying documents required below
- Your resume may be submitted in any format and must support the specialized experience described in this announcement.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, it will not be used to make eligibility and qualification determinations and you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations, your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment
- Cover Letter, optional
- Most recent Performance Appraisal, if applicable
How to Apply For Join US Army Jobs
- To begin, click Apply for US Army Jobs to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application click and create an account USAJOBS
- Follow the prompts to select your résumé and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. You will have the opportunity to upload additional documents to include in your application before it is submitted. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the Include Personal Information section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process.
- You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the US Army Jobs position. Complete the online application, verify the required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.