Freed Maxick CPAs has opportunities for Tax Talent Jobs Leadership, specifically with ASC 740 experience. You will have the opportunity to be part of a firm that offers continuous training, advancement opportunities, flexible schedules, a supportive environment, low turnover, and a career/life balance.
A candidate for this position should have 4-10 years of combined public accounting and/or corporate tax department experience, including federal and state tax compliance, ASC 740 (FAS 109) tax reporting, SOX internal controls, experience working with multinational companies, and strong management and communication abilities.
It is also necessary to be capable of researching tax issues and thoroughly documenting tax analyses and conclusions in writing.
Responsibilities For Tax Talent Jobs
You will encounter unique and challenging issues you wouldn’t see in many years working for any other organization, as you will be exposed to highly complex tax and SEC issues. During your SEC filings, you will devote the majority of your time to managing the quarterly and annual tax provisions. For high-potential tax professionals, we have a collaborative and dynamic office environment.
- Working with non-U.S. clients Reporting under ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Analyze the technical aspects of U.S. Form 5471, forms of international compliance, and foreign tax credits.
- Preparation and analysis of FIN 48 memos.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current tax laws and developments in the federal and international tax arenas.
- Due to the dynamic nature of the environment, flexibility is important.
- In accordance with the ASC 740, prepare and record monthly, quarterly, and annual income tax provisions, including ETR, deferred taxes, and current liabilities.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of tax accounts and maintain analysis of tax accounts.
- Collaboration with business partners will be required in order to effectively understand tax sensitive accounts and determine how they should be treated.
- Assist with state and local income tax returns, consolidated returns, and franchise taxes.
- Support various state income tax audits.
- Maintain, review, and reconcile the net book to the net tax value reports to assist Fixed Asset Group.
- Provide assistance in evaluating and implementing tax planning opportunities.
- Document the testing of internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404, and update tax processes and controls as needed.
Requirements For Tax Talent Leadership
- Accounting for income taxes under ASC 740 for SEC registrants over a period of four to ten years, either as an employee of a public company or as a client of a public accounting firm.
- Ability to identify and calculate Book/Tax differences for corporations and partnerships.
- Knows federal and state tax authorities (using CCH, BNA, etc.).
- The ability to prepare quarterly and annual provisions (current and deferred – ASC 740/FAS 109, FIN 48) is necessary.
- Calculates factors for apportioning funds among states.
- Experience dealing with FAS 5 and FIN 48 accruals and reconciliations.
- The individual has knowledge of SOX compliance (Tax Internal Control).
- Reports on fixed assets are reviewed.
- Implements tax planning initiatives and assists in their development.
- Assesses uncertain tax positions and identifies any unrecognized tax benefits.
- Assists audit teams with issues related to income tax accounting as a technical resource on ASC 740 issues.
- Working closely with the Directors on targets and proposals, participating in networking activities.
• Experience completing state/municipal income and excise tax returns
• ASC 740/FAS 109 and FIN 48 experience
• Good presentation, client-facing, and communication skills
• A strong background in maintaining and building client relationships
- Benefits and compensation packages that are attractive
- Having the largest firm in western New York, and one of the 100 largest firms in the nation, offers a friendly work environment.
- The ability to schedule according to your schedule
- Travel requirements should be minimal
- Learning continuously is essential
- Possibilities for career advancement
How to Apply
If you are interested and eligible for this Tax Talent jobs then send your resume by clicking below apply button.
Latest Jobs In America
|Latest Store Associate Jobs In USA||View Details and Apply|
|Latest IT Specialist USA Jobs||View Details and Apply|
|Research Assistant Jobs||Apply Online|
|Latest Engineer Jobs||Apply Online|
- Target Jobs Hiring (50+ Posts) – Target Application Process
- Today Jobs in Airports Dubai (300 Posts) – Online Apply
- Teaching Jobs in Qatar Pakistan Schools (All Subjects) – Online Apply
- Latest Internship Of Meezan Bank (Meezanship Program) – Apply Online
- Deputy Assistant Director Jobs In Nadra (450 other posts)