A systems developer jobs is available with First Eagle. Under the Technology Team for Applications and Systems Development, the developer will join an eight-person team developing software. As a software developer, you are responsible for the entire software development life cycle, database administration, and production support.
Skills in SQL and C#/.NET development are a prerequisite for this role. In addition to strong teamwork, technical and analytical skills, this role also provides the opportunity to work on diverse highly visible projects and be a member of a highly visible technology team.
First Eagle always puts the client first. In order to fulfill this commitment, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment that can attract, develop and retain talent, and empower individuals to do their life’s best work on behalf of our clients.
The dynamic that results from this dynamic is one that promotes equality, diversity, and respect, as well as holds all members of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
What is First Eagle
Located in New York, First Eagle is an independent, privately-owned investment management company with approximately $113 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/21).
The firm focuses on active, fundamental investments without regard to benchmarks, with an emphasis on downside protection, in an effort to provide prudent stewardship of client assets.
For almost one century, First Eagle has been helping its clients achieve attractive returns through various economic cycles – a mission that has been at the core of its mission ever since its founding in 1864. In addition to equity and fixed income investments, the firm offers private credit and multi-asset strategies.
About First Eagle Jobs
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity are integral to First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM). The concept of equal employment opportunity has always been and will continue to be, fundamental to the work that we do at FEIM, where we hire based on our qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, religious belief (including dress and grooming), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnant, nursing or nursing-related medical conditions, sexual assault or stalking status, and genetic characteristics (or those of a family member) or any other criteria covered by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Duties For Systems Developer Jobs
- Development and modification of existing SSIS packages, SSRS reports, Q&A, and implementation in production
- Custom data feeds for core applications in a variety of formats developed to interface with core applications
- Troubleshooting of existing production processes, including job scheduler alerts.
- Developing non-core applications ad hoc for use throughout the firm
Requirements or Eligibility For Developer Jobs In New York, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Business intelligence tool experience, data warehouse projects with a dataset of 10M+ rows & expert level experience with data warehouses are necessary.
- Object-Oriented Programming experience in C#/.NET with a minimum of five years’ experience
- Develop your SQL and SQL database administration skills (MS SQL Server 2014 or later)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, bash), the ability to use Windows commands, as well as experience with enterprise-level job schedulers including JAMS and Autosys is preferred.
- An understanding of OMS (order management system) and accounting system is desirable
- Workflow application for SharePoint. Salesforce/cloud computing experience, for design and (or) development, is useful
- Knowing about different types of securities (asset type, trade cycles) is useful for the securities industry
- Solver of problems who has a hands-on approach takes initiative and is resourceful.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Collaborative and collegial team player
- Precision and meticulous attention to detail
How To Apply Systems Developer Jobs
To apply for the job, please visit the Systems Developer Jobs Vacancy website at http://www.febank.com/ website and complete an online application By clicking below Apply Button. Also, you can Apply For Contracting Agent jobs In Purchase College
Latest Jobs New York
- District Health Authority Gujranwala Jobs – Latest DHAG Jobs (Online Apply)
- Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs – Latest Medical Superintendent Nishtar Hospital Jobs
- CAA Pakistan Director Security Jobs – Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
- PPSC Jobs Today – PPSC Jobs Advertisement (Apply Online)
- New PPSC Jobs – Latest PPSC Jobs Advertisement (Apply Online)
- Latest NADRA Jobs At Islamabad – NADRA Jobs (Apply Online)
- Fisheries Department Careers – Latest Federal Govt Jobs ( Apply Online)
- Lahore General Hospital Jobs – Latest Jobs In Lahore (Apply Online)
- Latest Livestock Department Jobs – Govt Jobs Punjab (Apply Online)