In case you are seeking Senior Social Work jobs in NYU Langone hospitals then there are some positions for hard-working applicants. Find NYC Jobs in Hospital with the NYU Langone firm and begin your career at a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, renowned for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education.
Senior Social Worker Jobs Description
The Langone Health Center of NYU is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center that is well known for its outstanding clinical care, research, and education. The hospital has more than 200 locations throughout the greater New York area, including five inpatient units, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms, and a level 1 trauma center.
As part of NYU Langone Health, there is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, and the NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which trains thousands of physicians and scientists who have shaped medical history. You can find out more about Nyulangone at nyulangone.org
Announcement Details of Senior Social Worker Jobs In Hospitals
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior social worker to join the NYU Langone team. A successful candidate will provide psychosocial assessment, counseling, and discharge planning services to patients as assigned by the Department of Social Work, under the supervision of a Supervisor or Director.
Duties For Social Worker Jobs
Here on this page, we want to share some responsibilities for Senior Social Worker Jobs but not limited.
- Implements the Organization’s Service Standards in her duties and demonstrates knowledge of them.
- Performs psychosocial evaluations and assessments as needed. Gathers social history, defines problems, and develops a relevant treatment plan based on clinical knowledge of psychosocial dynamics.
- To ensure effective throughput, we partner with Care Manager.
- Plan and coordinates the treatment of patients and families within the social work plan using interdisciplinary information and recommendations.
- Promotes and mobilizes community support networks in patients’ and families’ interest.
- Ensures that social work activities are documented according to departmental protocols as soon as possible.
- Accomplishes clinical duties independent of supervision, in a timely fashion.
- Examines medical records to ensure that services are provided in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Is competent in caring for a broad range of patients.
- Supervises individuals and groups on a regular basis.
- Documents the work done in assigned areas using statistics.
- Presents psychosocial information appropriately during interdisciplinary meetings, Rusk evaluation conferences, and interdisciplinary rounds.
- Assists social workers in their internships.
- Conduct a patient/family orientation program, educating patients and families on diagnosis, treatment, after-care options, etc.
- If requested, participates in interdepartmental meetings and interdisciplinary planning.
- Participates in the development of programs and projects that require a senior social worker to develop policy, coordinate case review in specialized areas, disseminate information, and serve as a specialized resource for a department or hospital
- Resource for hospital staff and social workers.
- Participates in training new or transferring staff (in collaboration with the social work supervisor).
- As required, provides task supervision.
- Responsible for designing, developing goals, facilitating group interaction, and coordinating psychodynamic support group meetings for patients and families.
- Participates in hospital and city-wide committees and task forces representing the Department of Social Work.
- Maintains chart reviews as a means of ensuring patient care adheres to established policy and procedure guidelines.
- Provides education on psychosocial aspects of health, illness, and community resources.
Eligibilities For NYU Langone Careers
Here now we share eligibility criteria for NYU Langone Careers but not limited we share important points.
|Minimum Qualifications:||To be eligible to enroll at NYU Langone, you must possess a Masters Degree in social work, or its equivalent (i.e. a degree from a program registered by the New York State Education Department as qualifying for licensure), a degree from a college or university program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) New York State licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or applying for the LCSW examination and having the application approved by the licensing board or a New York State Limited Permit issued by the Education Department (for employees hired from another state with New York State LCSW gained during probationary period).|
An experienced social worker in the health care field with a minimum of four years’ post-license experience is required. A gender-affirming surgeon must have at least two years of experience working in an outpatient mental health setting with an LGBTQIA+ population. Those interested in Palliative or End Life Care must hold a post-masters certificate or fellowship from an accredited program.
|Preferred Qualifications||Prior experience working in a hospital or health-related organization.|
Communication skills are required for qualified candidates across all organizational levels.
|Required Licenses||Lic Social Worker – NYS-Permit, Licensed Social Worker – NYS|
Staff at NYU Langone Health receive far more than a place to work. I hope you find us an institution that you will be proud of, an institution that will make you feel good about contributing your time and talents to.
Senior Social Worker Salary
Senior Social Workers make an average salary of $60943. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above eligibility criteria for Senior Social Worker Jobs In Hospitals located in New York in NYU Langone firm then you can apply by the following clicking the below apply button. For more details visit NYU Langone
|Latest HVAC Technician Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Retail Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Nurse jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Tax Department Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|District Attorney Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|HR Generalist jobs Online Apply||View Details & Apply|
|Associate Engineer Jobs Latest Jobs in Rochester NY||View Details &Apply|
|Latest Line Cook Job Riverhead NY||View Details & Apply|
- Latest Typing Jobs – Office Assistant Jobs NYC
- Latest Guard Jobs – Security Guard Jobs Near Me
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs – Latest Attendant Jobs Near Me
- Computer Teachers Jobs – Latest University Jobs As a Senior Center PSRL
- Latest Jobs At RPA – Automation Anywhere Careers NYC
- Software Engineering Jobs – Latest Splunk Careers NYC
- Senior Social Worker Jobs In Hospitals- Latest NYU Langone Careers
- HVAC Jobs Near me – Latest HVAC Technician Jobs
- Latest Principal Consultant Jobs – BJSS Careers Online Apply