Announcement of Latest Senior Account Executive Jobs in Clyde group Washington, DC USA. As a Senior Account Executive, you will assist in identifying new tactics, developing client relationships, placing press releases, tracking client successes, conducting research, and contributing to business development.
Account Executive Jobs Discription
A top boutique agency in America for 2021, the Clyde Group is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive Communications professional to join our growing agency. Through a creative strategy focused on results-driven client service, we strive to be the agency of choice for employees and clients.
The issues that we address at the national level include healthcare, education, finance, non-profits, civil rights, and others. It is a highly rewarding experience to work with a team that is analytical, creative, ambitious, and collaborative.
Account Executives are responsible for overseeing multiple client accounts, identifying new tactics, growing client relationships, placing media stories, conducting research, tracking client successes, and participating in business development. The role will provide you with accelerated career opportunities as well as opportunities for building client relationships.
Senior Account Executive Salary
More than 60% of senior account managers in the United States think their salary is enough to cover local living costs. The average salary for a senior account executive in the United States is $86,966 per year, plus $40,000 per year in commissions.
Requirements For Senior Account Executive Jobs
- Worked in both traditional and digital environments for at least 3 to 5 years; experience with agencies preferred
- Lead client teams and manage complex projects and clients
- A strong preference for corporate communications, with experience in consumer public relations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clients and colleagues
- Build strong, mutually trusting relationships with clients quickly and efficiently
- Developed and executed integrated campaigns, including owned, earned, and paid strategies to drive results for clients
- Working with vendors and partners both internally and externally
- News and information about industry trends, especially, are of interest
- A desire to deliver award-winning work as part of an integrated, cross-functional team
- Respect for a culturally diverse team and a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Upholding and defending the highest standards of ethical conduct
- An interest in working in a fun, fluid, and fast-paced start-up environment
- Engaging in the business process and being able to participate
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for Senior Account Executive Jobs then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for Best Writer Jobs [Sustainable Food & Drink] – Dotdash Careers
|Best Writer Jobs [Sustainable Food & Drink]||View Details & Apply|
|Maintenance Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Technical Advisor Job NY||View Details & Apply|
|Tax Manager Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Financial Analyst Jobs Buffalo NY||View Details & Apply|
- Latest Typing Jobs – Office Assistant Jobs NYC
- Latest Guard Jobs – Security Guard Jobs Near Me
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs – Latest Attendant Jobs Near Me
- Computer Teachers Jobs – Latest University Jobs As a Senior Center PSRL
- Latest Jobs At RPA – Automation Anywhere Careers NYC
- Software Engineering Jobs – Latest Splunk Careers NYC