For those candidates who looking for Research Assistant Jobs, this is the best opportunity for them. Here we provide the latest USA Gov Job opportunity from this page by USA Federal Government Careers. A lot of job opportunities have been announced by the USA gov, and looking for hard-working, talented, and well-disciplined candidates for Research Assistant Jobs. Recently the USAjobs portal confirms the Research Assistant Jobs. This notice is announced Research Department required new talent to fill for their many shortages of candidates.
You can secure one job of the following USAjobs,Research Assistant. Most of the US civilian wants to join Research assistant jobs, government jobs the reason is that Research is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the USA Government.
Goquizer.com Connecting you with employers who are hiring – because we’re in this together. We can help you transfer your skills to high demand industries. Advice & Resources. Resource for Job Seekers. Search & Apply Quickly. Local Source of Jobs. Resume Tips. Career Resources.
Research Assistant Jobs Announcement Details – USAJOBS
|Name of Organisation||USAJobs|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||Research Assisatnt|
|Salary||$47,696 to $81,129 per year|
This position is located in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Division of Research Markets and Regulations, Office of Research. The objective of this position would be to collect and examine information from primary sources, develop reliable reports, and prepare economic, statistical, or financial analyses on well-defined questions.
Benefits Of Engineering Jobs – USAJOBS
Why people get Engineering jobs? Because this is government institutes a lot of facilities provide like some facilities mention below.
- Paid Time Off: All eligible employees are entitled to paid vacation
- Holiday and sick leave.
- Paid Training and Education: While not guaranteed
- student loan repayment programs, signing bonuses, relocation reimbursement.
- paid training and tuition assistance may be available.
Responsibilities For Research Assistant Jobs
The major Responsibilities of research assistant jobs is,
- Create and maintain shared databases; handle the timeliness and integrity of information; keep documentation of database contents and information flows to make sure that future confirmation and reproduction of outcomes can occur, coordinating tasks of other people as necessary; create reports and supply data on database contents to encourage the demands of direction, data maintainers, and information useful.
- Employ a number of financial and statistical analysis and design methods that are utilized by economists, psychologists, and statisticians for study.
- Develop expertise in simple statistical sampling and modeling to give technical aid to researchers and policy analysts.
- Make alterations in present information gathering and statistical management processes and help out with review and adoption of new processes, employ an in-depth understanding of their source information and data manipulation methods.
- Background investigation
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National
- May be required to serve a probationary period.
- Public Trust background investigation will be required
|To qualify at the CN-30 level: You must have completion of all requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields – Economics, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, or Computer Science|
Qualification For Research Assistant Jobs
Here we mention below qualification required for research assistant jobs separately for each subject,
A.Degree: economics, that included at least 21 semester hours in economics and 3 semester hours in statistics, accounting, or calculus.
A.Degree: mathematics; or the equivalent of a major that included at least 24 semester hours in mathematics.
Mathematics Statistics Series
A.Degree: that included 24 semester hours of mathematics and statistics, of which at least 12 semester hours were in mathematics and 6 semester hours were in statistics.
A.Degree: which included 15 semester hours in statistics (or in math and statistics, provided at least 6 semester hours were in statistics), and 9 additional semester hours in at least one of the following: physical or biological sciences, medicine, education, or technology; or at the social sciences including demography, history, economics, and social welfare, geography, international relations, social or cultural anthropology, health sociology, political science, public administration, psychology, etc.. Credit toward fulfilling statistical course requirements needs to be awarded for courses in which 50 percent of their course material seems to be statistical procedures, e.g., classes that included research in research methods in economics or psychology including evaluations and measurements or business cycles, or classes in ways of processing bulk statistical information like tabulating methods or digital information processing systems.
Computer Science Series
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or bachelor’s degree with 30 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science. At least 15 of the 30 semester hours must have contained some combination of statistics and mathematics that included differential and integral calculus. All academic degrees and course work must be from licensed or pre-accredited associations.
Education Criteria for Research Assistant Jobs
- Research assistant jobs applicant have to meet specific education requirements which are summarized in the credentials section. You have to submit transcripts or equal.
- The schooling generally has to be from a licensed (or even pre-accredited) university or college recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Along with the completion of requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in one of those subjects explained under the”Qualifications” section (Economics, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, or Computer Science), applicants must also fulfill the qualifying/specialized expertise and/or schooling substitution.
How to Apply For Research Assistant Jobs
- You must create a USAJOBS profile to apply.
- USAJOBS requires users to have a login.gov account. Sign up with login.gov.
- Sign in to USAJOBS, create your profile, and upload your resume.
- Search for Research assistant jobs.
|Address||Consumer Financial Protection Bureau|
Latest USA Jobs – usajobs.gov
|Latest Engineer Jobs||Apply Online|