Announcement of PBS Jobs, The most recent advertising Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2022 is open to Pakistani males and females from any province of Pakistan who wishes to apply for this fantastic chance announced by the Pakistani government. Hardworking, qualified, and self-motivated individuals seeking government jobs in Pakistan after completing their primary and secondary education are encouraged to apply to a reputable government department in Pakistan.
There are now around 500 opportunities advertised in Pakistan’s leading newspapers, with further information available on the PBS website, www.pbs.gov.pk.This page contains the complete list of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics job openings, qualifying criteria, application submission process, and payment information. Also, you can apply for Airport Security Force Jobs
Announcement Details of PBS Jobs
|Offered Internship||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Monthly Stipend||30000-70000 PKR|
Introduction Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
The Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, or PBS, is a federal body tasked by the Pakistani government with establishing national statistical infrastructure and conducting solid and complete statistical research. PBS has a head office in Islamabad, as well as sub offices in several locations around Pakistan. Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan’s government founded the Central Statistics Office (CSO) in 1947. The CSO was established as an associated branch of the Economic Affairs Division in 1950. Also you can apply for FBR Jobs
PBS Contact Details
|Address||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics 21-Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad|
- Assistant Ministerial
- Field Assistant
- Geographical Assistant
- Junior Draftsman
- Lower Division Clerk
- Machine Man
- Maintenance Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Statistical Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Dark Room Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to apply Latest Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs(Apply Online)
- Interested and eligible applicants should apply online for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs (for positions BS-06 to BS-15) on the PBS official website www.pbs.gov.pk.
Candidates for the positions of BS-01 to BS-05 must apply in hardcopy by visiting the PBS official website and downloading the application form.
- Photocopies of testimonials and educational credentials are not required to be attached to the application form.
- However, at the time of the interview, photocopies of the shortlisted candidates’ documents will be required.
- Candidates applying for several positions must submit separate applications/fees for each position, using the advertisement’s serial number.
- The deadline for submitting online applications for BS-06 to 15 and hard copy applications for BS-01 to BS-05 is March 10, 2022 (Thursday).
- The admission certificates of the eligible candidates will be placed on the internet in order to appear in the test. Candidates will be needed to present their admission certificate, original CNIC, and fee challan (for BS-06 to BS-15 candidates). Candidates are urged to keep monitoring the PBS Jobs official website for recruitment updates. www.goquizer.com