Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for PBM Jobs or Government Jobs. Government Announced latest PBM Jobs, If you looking for government jobs so this is a big opportunity for you to Join Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM. This is a huge opportunity because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan Government jobs of PBM organization. Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Dgkhan, Muzaffargarh, Tunsa Shareef, Lahore, and across Pakistan and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
You can secure one job of the following PBM Jobs, Junior Clerk, Warden, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Sweeper. Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join PBM Jobs the reason is that PBM is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government. The PBM Jobs ad is publically announced in the newspaper.
PBM stands for Pakistan Bait ul Mal. Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal, an independent body set up by the 1991 Act. PBM is significantly participating toward poverty alleviation by its several worst of the poor focused services and providing assistance to poor, widow, orphan, indefensible, sick& other needy persons, as per eligibility criteria approved by Bait-ul-Mal Board. PBM mission To provide social protection to the poor marginalized parts of society. PBM is moving on funding that could help trigger a long-term reallocation of capital, talent, and other resources for the country which might leave the biggest positive result on the future of Pakistan.
Benefits of PBM Government Jobs
- The excellent and cultural work environment
- Transportation and lunch allowances
- Employee performance bonus
- Medical funds for immediate family
- Cooperative managers and staff members
- Training and wellness programs
PBM Jobs Announcement Detail
|Name of Organisation||PBM|
|Job Catagory||Government job|
|Number of Vacancies||6|
|Salary||15000Rs to 35000Rs|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Last Date||4th February 2021|
- The Bait-ul-Mal shall be administered by the Board and the sums of money in the Bait-ul-Mal shall be utilized for the following purposes namely:
- PBM provides financial assistance to destitute and needy widows, orphans, invalid, infirm, and other needy persons
- for rendering help for rehabilitation of the persons specified in a clause in various professions or vocations
- PBM provides assistance to children of the persons specified in a clause for educational pursuits
- PBM provides residential accommodation and necessary facilities to the persons specified in clause
- PBM provides for free medical treatment for indigent sick persons and to set up free hospitals, poor houses, and rehabilitation centers, and to give
- financial aid to charitable institutions, including industrial homes and other educational institutions established specially for poor and needy
- PBM provide stipends to educated youth during their training before their employment in jobs.
- PBM provide stipends and financial assistance to brilliant but poor students
- who cannot afford to acquire higher technical or medical education abroad for lack of money?
Eligibility Criteria For PBM Jobs
|Jobs Title||Pay Scale||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Junior Clerk||BPS-11||Intermediate||18-25 Years|
|Naib Qasdi||BPS-1||Literate||18-25 Years|
|For junior clerk candidates who want to apply for this job, they must be having a Graduation or intermediate from a recognized school. The typing speed for junior clerks is 25 wpm.|
How to Apply For PBM Government Jobs
- Interested applicants must have to meet the above eligibility criteria may write an application form on simple paper and clearly mention the name of the job where the candidate wants to apply and send an adjacent detailed CV.
- Original documents, and 3 recent photos at the given address which is mention in the advertisement form
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- Address: Street No: 7, Sector: H، 8/4، H 8/4 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory