Great News!! Nursing Jobs in Dubai 2021 is open to apply. Many Vacancies Available below. Apply today for nursing jobs in Dubai.
I have some good news to share with you. A number of positions are available at Govt. and private hospitals. Please review the hospitals’ descriptions and modify your CV to fit the company’s profile before applying.
Simply put, Nursing jobs are simple, easy jobs that pay well and offer many benefits. this is a high-paid UAE Job. If you are applying for Jobs at Hospitals in Dubai, you should write a good CV/resume and apply.
Salary: up to 10,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Company:Hospital jobs in Dubai One of the leading trading companies for jobs Announcement.
If you are applying for nursing jobs, you should know that there are many recruiting agencies and outsourcing companies that share the job offers on hospitals on a daily basis, so if anyone requests payment for any job, leave that person out.
You will never be asked for money by a genuine employer. There are hundreds of new jobs in hospitals, but they cannot verify the validity of each of them. So be wise and only send your CV/resume to those employers with direct domain e-mails.
Nursing Jobs In Dubai Announcement Details
Responsibilities for Nursing Jobs
- Completing the nursing process restores and promotes the patient’s health.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams and physicians.
- Assists patients, their friends, and their families with physical and psychological needs.
- Establishes personal rapport with family members and patients so that patient care requirements are identified.
- Supports patients, friends, and families by providing them with emotional, psychological, and spiritual support.
- Adheres to therapeutic standards; measures health outcomes against the hospital or regulatory standards and patient care goals.
- Utilizes multidisciplinary team strategies to address patient problems and needs.
- Follows procedures, rules, and regulations to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- By following procedures in infection control, medication storage, and controlled substance handling, you protect patients and employees.
- By documenting patient care in medical records, you will be able to demonstrate your expertise.
- Documents and communicates actions, irregularities, and ongoing needs among nursing teams.
- Keeping information confidential ensures patient trust and operations are protected.
- Maintains and repairs equipment, and evaluates new equipment and techniques to ensure its operation.
- Inspecting stock to determine inventory levels and maintaining nursing supplies.
- Attends educational workshops and joins professional organizations to maintain professional, technical knowledge.
- Communicates information and participates in problem-solving methods with health care teams.
- Achieves related results as needed to contribute to the team effort.
Company Name: USMC Medical Centre
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1-year of nursing experience
License: HAAD or DHA or Eligibility Letter
How to apply for Nursing Jobs In UAE
You will find email addresses in each of the following jobs, so it will be very easy for you to check and apply. Simply email these email addresses with your most recent CV.
Interview Date: 2nd June – 6th June 2021
Timing: 02:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Location: Universal Specialty Medical Center, Shahabiya 9, Near Jafco Super Market, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
Latest Jobs In UAE
|Latest Khaleej times Jobs in Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Easy Typing Jobs in Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Crown Plaza Jobs In Dubai Hotel||View Details and Apply|
|Latest Hyatt Careers in Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Latest Emirates Jobs In Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Latest Landmark Careers in Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Latest Al Futtaim Careers In Dubai||View Details and Apply|
|Latest Business Head Jobs In Sharjah||View Details and Apply|
|Chief Accountant Jobs In Sharjah||View Details and Apply|
|Senior Accountant Jobs||View Details and Apply|
|Project Coordinator Jobs||View Details and Apply|
|Legal Advisor Jobs||View Details and Apply|
for jobs Click here