Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for Ministry of law and justice Jobs or Government Jobs. Government Announced latest Ministry of law and justice Government Jobs, If you looking for government jobs so this is a big opportunity for you to Join the Pakistan Ministry of law. This is a huge opportunity because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan Government jobs in the Ministry of law and justice. Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Dgkhan, Muzaffargarh, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and across Pakistan and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
You can secure one job of the following Ministry of law and justice government Jobs, Reader, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper. Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join Ministry of law and justice government jobs Jobs the reason is that Ministry of law and justice is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government. The Ministry of law and justice government Jobs ad is publically announced in the newspaper.
About Ministry Of Law And Justice
The Ministry of law and justice is an advisory service organization of the government of Pakistan to provides services to all the federal and provincial governments’ offices on legal judicial and constitutional matters. The ministry of law and justice is a cabinet-level ministry of Pakistan, responsible and for the enforcement of law and administration of justice. The ministry’s political executive figure is known as the Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, who must be an elected legislator and Parliamentarian. Ministry Of Law and Justice’s official website is www.molaw.gov.pk. Ministry Of Law and Justice Head office address is Section Officer Development Wing MOLAW Federal Service Tribunal Building 5 Floor G-5/2 Islamabad. Being a Govt entity it offers Government jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals some of the latest jobs are given below.
Benefits of Government Jobs
- The excellent and cultural work environment
- Transportation and lunch allowances
- Employee performance bonus
- Medical funds for immediate family
- Cooperative managers and staff members
- Training and wellness programs
MOLAW Jobs Announcement Details
|Name of Organisation||Ministry of law and justice|
|Job Catagory||Government job|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Last Date||06th February 2021|
View the list of latest vacancies in the Ministry Of Law & Justice 2021 for fresh students and experienced job seekers. Qualified and eligible male & female candidates having qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M.ed.
Name of Vacancies and payscale
- Reader (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply For Ministry of Law and justice
- Interested Applicants For No. 1, 2 & 3 applicants can apply online at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Willing Applicants For No. 4 to 7 applicants shall apply on the prescribed form available at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 06, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted Applicants will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be produced.
- Qualifications: Qualifications are required for different jobs is different. The maximum required qualification is Graduation and the Minimum qualification is metric.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 30 years old.
- Experience: The Minimum experience for this job is 40 wpm and for drivers, candidates must having a valid License.