Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs or Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad 2021. The government Announced the latest Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs, Government Jobs, If you looking for government jobs so this is a big opportunity for you to Join the Pakistan Ministry Of Human Rights Department, Islamabad Jobs. This is a huge opportunity because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan Government jobs in the Ministry Of Human Rights Islamabad. Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Dgkhan, Muzaffargarh, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and across Pakistan and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
You can secure one job of the following Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs, Director-General. Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs, government jobs the reason is that Ministry Of Human Rights is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government. Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs is publicly announced in the newspaper.
Information About Ministry of Human Rights
The Ministry of Human Rights is a federal government agency in Pakistan Islamabad. The ministry of human Rights head is Shireen Mazari, while Rabiya Javeri Agha serves as Federal Secretary of Human Rights. The historically contentious issue of human rights in Pakistan received an added importance from the highest leadership of Pakistan when the ministry was broken out of the Ministry of Law and Justice on November 3, 2008. The Ministry of human rights’ aim is to promote a culture of mutual respect, tolerance, gender equality awareness of rights in an inclusive society.
Why Join Government Jobs
People get jobs in government departments because the government provides a lot of benefits or facilities. There are many advantages attached to doing a government job. Some Benefits are Mention below.
- Government jobs are lifetime Job security
- High paid Salary or Compensation
- Governments jobs are Retirement benefits
- They are Allied services
- Government jobs are Promotion and Increments
- Government employer are Administrative Powers
- Job offers to children of deceased
- Paid Time Off: All eligible employees are entitled to paid vacation
- Holiday and sick leave.
- Paid Training and Education: While not guaranteed
- student loan repayment programs, signing bonuses, relocation reimbursement.
- paid training and tuition assistance may be available.
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Announcement Details mohr.gov.pk
|Name of Organisation||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Job Catagory||Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Eligibility||All Provances Domicile|
|Last Date||16 February 2021|
- Director General
- Master Degree
- 3 Year experience
How to Apply For Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Islamabad
- Interested applicants can submit their application along with relevant documents to a given address below
- No applicant allow TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- You can see more Information About this job click here
Ministry Of Human Rights Contact Details mohr.gov.pk
|Address||9th Floor, Ministry Of Human Rights, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|