Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs or Latest Government Jobs 2021. The government of Punjab Announced the latest Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs, Government Jobs, If you looking for government jobs so this is a big opportunity for you to Join the Pakistan Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Punjab Jobs. This is a huge opportunity because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan Government jobs in the Livestock Punjab. Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Dgkhan, Muzaffargarh, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and across Pakistan and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
You can secure one job of the following Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs government Jobs, Veterinary Assistant (BPS-09), AI Technician (BPS-09), Chowkidar (BPS-01). Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join Livestock Punjab, government jobs the reason is that Livestock Punjab is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government. Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs ad is publicly announced in the newspaper.
What is Livestock!
Livestock is usually characterized as tamed creatures brought up in a horticultural setting to deliver work and products, for example, meat, eggs, milk, hide, cowhide, and fleece. The term is here and there used to allude exclusively to those that are reproduced for utilization, while on different occasions it alludes just to cultivated ruminants, for example, steers, sheep, and goats. Ponies are viewed as animals in the United States. The USDA orders pork, veal, hamburger, and sheep as domesticated animals and all domesticated animals as red meat. Poultry and fish are excluded from the class.
The Pakistani livestock sector contributes about 56.3% of the value of agriculture and nearly 11% to the agricultural gross domestic product. In the Pakistani livestock sector, milk is the single most important commodity. However, Pakistan is ranked fourth in milk production worldwide after China, India and USA. The share of livestock in the agriculture sector is significant due to its overall contribution. It plays an important role in poverty reduction strategies, and this sector may be developed very quickly as all required inputs for this sector are available in adequate quantities in the country.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs
|Name of Organisation||Livestock and Dairy Development Department|
|Job Catagory||Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Eligibility||All Punjab Domicile|
|Last Date||18 February 2021|
Name Vacancies With payscale Punjab Jobs
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-09)
- AI Technician (BPS-09)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
|Qualification||Various for various post, The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Matric / Middle with a relevant diploma is required.|
|Age Limit||The age limit should be 18-35 years for the relevant position.|
How to Apply For Government Jobs Livestock
- Interested applicants require Applications handwritten on plain paper along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and 2 passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is February 18, 2021.
- Applications must be submitted via hand, courier, or via post.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should route their application through the proper channel.
- Test and Interview dates can be viewed from the advertisement image.
- Address Directorate Of Livestock D.G.Khan Division، Jail Rd, D G Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab
- So, stay connected with his job page for all sorts of jobs goquizer.com
Livestock Punjab Jobs Advertisement Notice
Latest government jobs
|Irrigation Department Jobs||Apply Now|