Here we share with you the latest announcement of a line cook job near you in Riverhead New York, On this page, you can find high-paid jobs near you in New York the USA. The average Line Cook job salary in the United States is $25,722 Line cook or prep cook Associate ensures that all the food coming from the kitchen is properly prepared and presented.
Line Cook Job Description
They are usually under the direction of line cooks or chefs and oversee the work of line cooks. Among their responsibilities are cooking soups, salads, and sauces, assisting the head chef or head cook with entrée preparation, as well as following safe and healthful food practices.
The line cook ensures that the kitchen is running smoothly, prepares food and sauces, and assists the head chef with the service. This role requires candidates who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high levels of stress. Additionally, they must be passionate about what they do.
The job is full-time, and the hours are long, and weekend and evening work is quite common. In an industrial kitchen with good lighting and close quarters, workers usually perform their chores. Chefs with a passion for cooking, a sense of challenge, and a desire to work in teams are ideal candidates.
Responsibilities For Line Cook Job Riverhead
- By using knives to cut, chop and slice food, lifting packaged food items, preparing food items such as roasting meat, grilling chicken, and making sauces, and checking in, separating, and stocking food deliveries, workers produce orders in accordance with established standards.
- As part of the cleanup, you will wipe down equipment, clean the grill, move the equipment, and sweep and mop.
- All tasks must be completed according to management’s instructions.
- Following all procedures and policies of the resort.
Requirements For Cook Job Near me
- A minimum of 1-2 years of cooking experience
- Ability to work with broilers, fryers, and sauté stations.
- Knowing how to prepare soups and sauces is basic knowledge.
- While under pressure, you must be capable of following directions well.
- By minimizing waste, we can help to maintain a low food cost.
- An understanding of the company’s sanitation and safety regulations is essential.
- Deliver service in accordance with company standards while meeting guest expectations.
- English must be understood both by hearing and by writing.
Line Cook Salary
According to Payscale, the average Line Cook salary in the United States is $25,722, but the range typically falls between $22,012 and $31,411. There is a wide range of salary ranges you can earn depending on a variety of factors including education, certifications, additional skills, and how long you have worked in your field.
Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target by offering more online, real-time compensation information than any other site.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for Line Cook Job then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for Latest Senior Account Executive Jobs.
|Latest Senior Account Executive Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Best Writer Jobs [Sustainable Food & Drink]||View Details & Apply|
|Maintenance Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Technical Advisor Job NY||View Details & Apply|
|Tax Manager Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Financial Analyst Jobs Buffalo NY||View Details & Apply|
- Target Jobs Hiring (50+ Posts) – Target Application Process
- Today Jobs in Airports Dubai (300 Posts) – Online Apply
- Teaching Jobs in Qatar Pakistan Schools (All Subjects) – Online Apply
- Latest Internship Of Meezan Bank (Meezanship Program) – Apply Online
- Deputy Assistant Director Jobs In Nadra (450 other posts)
- Latest Class 4 Jobs – New 11765 Vacancies In Education Department