Good news for candidates, Here we introduce a new opportunity for candidates who were looking for PHC jobs in Lahore. Recently Punjab government announced the PHC Jobs <Punjab healthcare commission>. Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC announced many category jobs such as Deputy Director, Stenographers, Documents Controlar, Driver Manager, Officers Finance and Accountant Officers, Quality Assurance, Officers Legal, Office Boy.
PHC stands for Punjab Healthcare Commission, Punjab Healthcare Commission is an autonomous health regulatory body established under the PHC Act 2010. The PHC aims to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare service delivery for all Public and Private Healthcare Establishments. All Healthcare Establishments are required to implement MSDS to acquire a License to deliver healthcare services in Punjab.
Aims and Roles of Punjab Healthcare Commission
The Punjab Healthcare Commission aims to improve the quality of healthcare service delivery for the people of Punjab through the implementation of Minimum Service Delivery Standards in both public and private sector healthcare establishments including the allopathic systems of medicine & surgery, alternate systems of medicine like Homeopathy and Tibb.
- Maintain a register of all healthcare service providers
- Grant, revoke and renew Licenses – impose and collect fees
- Monitor, enforce and regulate the implementation of Minimum Service Delivery Standards (MSDS)
- Enquire and investigate into maladministration, malpractice, medical negligence, and system failures
- Advocate rights and responsibilities of recipients and providers of the healthcare services
- Take cognizance of harassment of Healthcare Service Provider or damage to a Healthcare Establishment (HCE)
- Promote healthcare establishments’ capacity- building and organizational learning
- Conduct awareness activities
- Grade Healthcare Establishments
- Take necessary steps to ban quackery
- Conduct third party evaluation – independent performance audit of HCEs
- Take measures and devise a strategy to address the counter sale of drugs without prescription
Jobs In Lahore PHC Announcement Details
|Name of Organisation||PHC|
|Job Catagory||Government job|
|Name Of Posts||Deputy Director, Stenographers, Documents Controlar,|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Job Location||All Punjab|
Name of Vacancies
- Deputy Director
- Documents Controller
- Accountant Officers
- Quality Assurance
- Officers Legal
- Office Boy
Eligibility Criteria For PHC Jobs
|Deputy Director||1: MBBS in Masters in Public Health and Health Management and must have strong computer literateness.|
2: Verified communication and writing Eligibility.
3: At least 10 years of experience in the related field with a sound acquaintance with public and private health problems
|Stenographers||1: Minimum of 14 years of Education in a related field|
2: Minimum 1 Year Experience
3: Typing speed minimum of 35 wpm
4: Excellent experience in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
|Documents Controller||1: At least 14 years of Education in the related.|
2: At least 1 year of experience.
3: a lot of experience in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4: Document handling skills
|Driver||1: Must have a valid driving license. Must be able to read and write.|
2: Candidates must have 4 years of work experience as drivers.
3: Knowledge of traffic rules and signs.
4: Be able to drive all type of passenger vehicles
|Manager||1: MBBS with Masters in Public Health and Health Management.|
2: 6 years of related work experience
3: Capability to reason imaginatively.
4: Candidates Must have Strong computer literateness
|Quality Assurance||1:At least 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institute.|
2: At least 3 years experience
3: Eligible advanced post-graduate professional educations will be given partiality.
4: Candidates Must have solid computer literateness
5: Grounded communication and written and performance expertise
|Legal Officer||1: LLB degree from HEC recognized organization of good status.|
2: Applicants with LLM degree would be chosen
3: At least 3 years’ experience with related fields.
4: Well experienced in drafting.
5: Solid computer literateness
|Office Boy||1: able to read and write.|
2: Under Matric.
3: 1 to 2 years of work knowledge as an office boy
How to Apply For PHC Jobs
- First Open your loving Browser and search phc.org.pk
- Candidates apply online at this www.phc.org.pk.
- Only online applications will be preferred.
- Candidates can submit a detailed CV through email to email@example.com.
- Late received applications will not be included.
- For Sr. No. 08<Driver> and 09 <Office boy> candidates essential to submit a detailed CV and related documents through the post to the given address.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called and no TA/DA will be applicable.
- Applicants should carry their original documents at the time of the interview or test.
- Address< Punjab Healthcare Commission, 185 Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Application Deadline Jobs In Lahore PHC
|Candidates submit their application Before 25 January 2021|