For those candidates who looking for IT Specialist Jobs, this is the best opportunity for them. Here we provide the latest USA Gov Job opportunity from this page by USA Federal Government Careers. A lot of job opportunities have been announced by the USA gov department of the Air force, and looking for hard-working, talented, and well-disciplined candidates for IT Specialist Jobs.
Recently the USAjobs portal confirms the IT Specialist Jobs. This notice is announced by the Air force Department that required new talent to fill for their many shortages of candidates.
You can secure one job of the following USAjobs as an IT Specialist. Most of the US civilian wants to join Air force department, government jobs the reason is that Air force is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the USA Government.
About IT Specialist Jobs
This IT Specialist job, is located at an Air National Guard Space Operations Squadron and is part of the CA 148 SOPS. The National Guard is the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the USA. Since the oldest colonial days, taxpayers have united together for collective protection. The US Government has a proud heritage of coming to the assistance of their neighbors and friends in times of serious crises.
IT Specialist Jobs Announcement Details – usajobs.gov
|Name of Organisation||Air force|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||IT Specialist|
|Job Location||Vandenberg AFB|
Responsibilities IT Specialist California Jobs
- The main purpose of This IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC), GS-2210-7/ / 9/11, Would Be to Function as the Device Information Assurance Specialist
- During daily in-garrison preparation and implementation of data assurance and also to function as a planner for deployed operations necessitating exactly the same. The incumbent administers the communication-computer safety and awareness training applications. The position performs duties required to achieve information security functions in support of applications necessary to Space Operations Squadron operations, training, and readiness missions.
- May make additional collections over 90 days of qualified (s) issuance.
Facilities of IT Specialist Jobs
Why people get IT Specialist? Because this is government institutes a lot of facilities provide like some facilities mention below.
- Paid Time Off: All eligible employees are entitled to paid vacation
- Holiday and sick leave.
- Paid Training and Education: While not guaranteed
- student loan repayment programs, signing bonuses, relocation reimbursement.
- paid training and tuition assistance may be available.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Requirements for IT Specialist the USAJobs
That is an excepted service position which needs membership in the California National Guard. The selectee will be asked to use the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. If you’re thinking about joining the California National Guard, please contact a California National Guard recruiter if applying for this particular position.
- Background investigation
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National
- May be required to serve a probationary period.
- Public Trust background investigation will be required
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies:
- Customer Service
- Data and Content Management
- Information Management
- Operating Systems
GS-07: Applicant must have one full year of graduate-level education or superior academic achievement.
GS-09: Candidates have a Masters or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree.
GS-11: Applicant has Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree. For More Information, you can visit their original website USAJobs
How Can Apply for IT Specialist Job
- You must create a USAJOBS profile to apply.
- USAJOBS requires users to have a login.gov account. Sign up with login.gov.
- Sign in to USAJOBS, create your profile, and upload your resume.
- Search for Research assistant jobs.
- For more Information for Applying click here
|Address||CA 148 SOPS|
386 Tenth St Suite A43
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437