HR Generalist jobs: here we want to share with you a big opportunity at SUNY College as a Human Resources professional at State University New York. If you are looking for a job opportunity as an HR generalist at SUNY College of Optometry in New York then not worried this is a big chance for you to work as a Human Resources generalist.
HR Generalist jobs Discription & Duties
A Human Resources position is available at the SUNY College of Optometry. Three professionals work in the human resources department. Among the responsibilities of the candidate are labor relations, employee relations, Benefits Administration, hiring and training of New York State Civil Service workers, processing pay stubs utilizing New York State and SUNY payroll systems, and processing Worker’s Compensation claims.
Also, the office manages the Human Resources program for the State University of New York Research Foundation.
Under the direction of the Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, the selected candidate will be assigned specific responsibilities and expected to work independently. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be interested in troubleshooting an individual’s specific problems.
Qualification Requirements for HR Generalist
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in progressively responsible human resources administration for at least three years
- The collegiality and professionalism of the workplace
- In the course of professional development or representation of the College, traveling may occasionally be required
- Working with minimal direction and as part of a larger team to manage multiple and competing priorities
Required Documents for apply
- Cover Letter
- For optional documents visit HR Job
HR Generalist Salary
Human Resources (HR) Generalists with 1-4 years of experience earn an average of $3000 in total compensation (tips, bonuses, and overtime pay) based on 15 salaries. In the mid-career Human Resources (HR) Generalist level, a salary of $6000 is average based on five salaries.
There is a wide range of salary ranges you can earn depending on a variety of factors including education, certifications, additional skills, and how long you have worked in your field.
How to Apply For HR SUNY Jobs NY
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for HR Generalist jobs at SUNY College NY then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for Associate Engineer Jobs – Latest Jobs in Rochester NY
|Associate Engineer Jobs Latest Jobs in Rochester NY||View Details &Apply|
|Latest Line Cook Job Riverhead NY||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Senior Account Executive Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Best Writer Jobs [Sustainable Food & Drink]||View Details & Apply|
|Maintenance Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Technical Advisor Job NY||View Details & Apply|
|Tax Manager Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Financial Analyst Jobs Buffalo NY||View Details & Apply|
- Target Jobs Hiring (50+ Posts) – Target Application Process
- Today Jobs in Airports Dubai (300 Posts) – Online Apply
- Teaching Jobs in Qatar Pakistan Schools (All Subjects) – Online Apply
- Latest Internship Of Meezan Bank (Meezanship Program) – Apply Online
- Deputy Assistant Director Jobs In Nadra (450 other posts)
- Latest Class 4 Jobs – New 11765 Vacancies In Education Department
- Engro jobs Advertisement 2021 – Latest Karachi Jobs
- PAEC Jobs 2021 – Latest Atomic Energy Jobs Online Apply
- US Gov Jobs as Contract Specialist 2021 Join GSA