Good opportunity for those applicants who were looking for Healthcare Commission Jobs or Government Jobs in the healthcare department, If you looking for government jobs in Sindh so this is a big opportunity for you to join Sindh Government, Pakistan Government Jobs. This is a great opportunity for talented and younger applicants both male and female because lots of vacancies are available in Pakistan Government jobs in the Healthcare Commission Jobs in Sindh.
You can secure one job of the following Healthcare Commission Jobs, Director Finance, Director Licensing & Accreditation, and others which are mention below. Most of the Pakistani civilian wants to join Healthcare department, government jobs the reason is that Healthcare depart is the best well-known department which does many schemes under the Pak Government.
Willing candidates can apply to the latest opportunities in Karachi, Hyderabad, and across Sindh Pakistan and can learn about the application process and eligibility criteria below.
Healthcare Commission Jobs is publicly announced in the newspaper.
About Healthcare Commission
SHC is abbreviated as Sindh Healthcare Commission is the Govt of Sindh’s set up bonus which is working to better the wellbeing circumstances and boycott the pretense in the Area of Sindh in its all structures and appearances. Being a Govt division it extends to Govt employment opportunities of various level. The mission of the Healthcare commission is expedient to make provision for the improvement, access, equity, and quality of healthcare service, to ban quackery in all its forms and manifestations, and to provide for ancillary matters.
The Sindh Healthcare Commission (SHCC) Bill, 2013, was passed by the Provincial Assembly of Sindh on 24th February, 2014. It assented to the Governor of Sindh on 19th March, 2014 to be published as an Act of the Legislature of Sindh. It was notified on 20th March 2014, in Karachi.
Healthcare Commission Jobs Announcement Details – shcc.org.pk
|Name of Organisation||Healthcare Commission|
|Job Catagory||Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Sindh, Karachi|
|Last Date||08 March 2021|
Facilities Of Government Jobs – SHCC Jobs
People get jobs in government departments like Healthcare Commission Jobs because the government provides a lot of benefits or facilities. There are many advantages attached to doing a government job. Some facilities are Mention below.
- Healthcare Commission Jobs are lifetime Job security
- Healthcare Commission Jobs are High paid Salary or Compensation
- Governments jobs are Retirement benefits
- They are Allied services
- Government jobs are Promotion and Increments
- Government employer are Administrative Powers
- Job offers to children of deceased
- All eligible employees are entitled to paid vacation
- Healthcare department jobs Holiday and sick leave.
- Paid Training and Education: While not guaranteed
- student loan repayment programs, signing bonuses, relocation reimbursement.
- paid training and tuition assistance may be available.
- Attractive salary packages
- They provide A better environment for work
- Best presentation leaps
- Healthcare Commission Jobs have Many development chances
- Creative and effective apartment
- Government Jobs have Medical facilities
Name Of Vacancies of Healthcare Commission Jobs – Karachi Jobs
- Director Finance
- Director Licensing & Accreditation
- Director Anti-Quackery
- Director Clinical Governance & Training
Requirements For Sindh Healthcare Commission Jobs SHCC
- The applicants must possess the overall qualification of ACCA, CA, MBA, MBBS in the relevant Post
- Applicants must have maximum years of experience in the relevant field are required to apply for such posts
- Applicants who belong to Sindh and possess the domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply for such posts
- The age limit should be between 50 to 62 years
How to Apply For Healthcare Commission Jobs
- Applicants who must have met the mention criteria are required to apply by downloading the application form from shcc.org.pk website.
- A duly completed form should be sent along with CNIC and copies of all testimonials should reach the proper address.
- The last date for applying is March 08, 2021.
- Applicants must mention the name of the applied post on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview by SHCC.
Healthcare Commission Address
|Address||BMCHS Sharafabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh|