Announcement of Fisheries Department Careers, Job Openings in the Federal Government in 2022- The Pakistan Fisheries Development Board of the Federal Government has recently advertised a number of job openings in a variety of sectors, which are listed below. Assistant Director Farm Field Research Officer Electrician Driver Field Workers and Security Guards are among the various positions at the Fisheries Development Board.
These applications are being accepted for recruitment on a contract basis, specifically for the period of the project. All qualified and dedicated individuals must be assigned to the Pind Dadan Khan District of Jhelum. Candidates must have a minimum of a high school diploma or a middle school diploma from a recognized institution, as well as a minimum of a master’s degree with a second division from a recognized university or Higher Education Commission institution.
These open positions are advertised for various quotas, such as open merit and as per Pakistani government policy. Applicants must go to the official website and obtain an application form in order to apply for any of the open positions. For further information, please read our entire page and return to our site frequently to keep up with the latest government and private employment openings. Also, you can apply for Lahore General Hospital Jobs
Announcement Details of Fisheries Department Careers
Federal Govt Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director Farm
- Field Research Officer
- Field Workers
- Security Guards
- Latest Livestock Department Jobs
Federal Govt Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Fisheries Development Jobs|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Literate to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Federal Govt Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience||Age limit|
|Assistant Director Farm||MSc Minimum 2nd division in Zoology or Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture or Biology Animal Sciences or BS Minimum 2nd division or CGPA 2.5 with Zoology or Fisheries as aa major subject four years of eight semesters from a recognized University.||25 to 35 years|
|Field Research Officer||MSc Minimum 2nd division in Zoology or Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture or Biology Animal Sciences or BS Minimum 2nd division or CGPA 2.5 with Zoology or Fisheries as aa major subject four years of eight semesters from a recognized University.||25 to 35 years|
|Electrician||DAE Electrical is required for this job||25 to 35 years|
|Driver||Middle pass having a valid LTV driving License with three years experience||25 to 30 years|
|Field Workers||Literate candidates are eligible to apply||18 to 30 years|
|Security Guards||Literate candidates are eligible to apply||18 to 30 years|
How To Apply For Latest Federal Govt Jobs ( Apply Online)
- In accordance with the requirements of the Federal International Traffic and Arms Regulations
- Prerequisites from DFARS and NIST, as well as experience with Best Practice Standards
- Working in a global connection with related knowledge
- IT Security, as well as IT Operations and IT Management, are expected to have related knowledge in the field of information technology. The board is at risk.
- The ability to make effective introductions for conveyance to both specialized and non-specialized populations was demonstrated by the clarity and brevity of oral and written correspondences.
- Solid relational skills to achieve process improvements and departmental goals within a framework association capacity to communicate and collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of basic organizational concepts such as TCP/IP subnetting, firewalls, and other organizational norms
- Understanding of common IT frameworks, activity arrangements, and executives
- Working with flaws and chance administrative processes is something you’ll get a lot of experience with.
- Working knowledge of a GRC tool
- Have you ever heard of the C&A or A&A process?
- BS or BA in software engineering data security network safety or in a related sector or comparable experience BS or BA in software engineering data security network safety or in a related field or comparable experience