Latest Announcement of Financial Analyst Jobs in Buffalo NY, A top 100 CPA firm is seeking to hire a full-time Healthcare Consulting professional. Our team is seeking an analyst with a healthcare financial analysis skill set with client-facing capabilities and sound analytical capabilities.
Financial Analysts provide research and analysis on financial operations, revenue cycle operations, reimbursement analysis, and financial reporting on multiple consulting projects.
Responsibilities of Financial Analyst Jobs
Here we mention the list of responsibilities but not limited:
- Data extracted from the different client and internal sources is analyzed statistically, financially, and cost-effectively. Obtains and analyzes information about health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue, and profitability.
- Provides efficient data management, analysis, and reporting based on internal management and client needs.
- Researches forecasts, and performs ad hoc analyses for special projects.
- Based on findings, evaluates the outcomes of analysis and compiles client status reports.
- Analyzes financial statements to determine client initiative outcomes and forecasts.
- In support of revenue cycle analytics and process improvement engagements, review patient billing statements, accounts receivable data, and claim denial data.
- Managing multiple concurrent projects involving varying teams and deadlines
- Interactions with clients and other team members must be positive and appropriate
- Prepare and present deliverables with team members to clients, including executives
Requirements For Financial Analyst Buffalo NY Jobs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Healthcare Analytics, Data Analytics or a related field is required.
- An ideal candidate would have experience analyzing financial statements, conducting financial analysis, and conducting cost analysis in healthcare funds.
- It is necessary to conduct an analysis, a cost analysis, or a financial analysis. Work with raw data using pivot tables, Vlookups, and advanced formulas in Excel at a high level.
- The ability to analyze, process, and solve problems across people, technology, and process
- An excellent team player who is highly motivated and self-starting
- Insight into innovative work practices in a fast-growing environment, and comfort working with ambiguity
- An understanding of Tableau is a plus
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can Apply for Contracting Agent jobs In Purchase College
- Latest Typing Jobs – Office Assistant Jobs NYC
- Latest Guard Jobs – Security Guard Jobs Near Me
- Amazon Warehouse Jobs – Latest Attendant Jobs Near Me
- Computer Teachers Jobs – Latest University Jobs As a Senior Center PSRL
- Latest Jobs At RPA – Automation Anywhere Careers NYC
- Software Engineering Jobs – Latest Splunk Careers NYC