If You looking for High paid Development Assistant jobs in New York then don’t be worried this is a big chance to secure your future in one of the nation’s leading advocates on behalf of constitutional rights and liberties at NYCLU.
Development Assistant jobs Description
NYCLU is looking for candidates who are devoted to the mission and values of the NYCLU for the position of Development Assistant. The Development Assistant jobs will assist the Interim Director of Development with facilitating and coordinating the activities of the development staff.
Among the nation’s leading advocates for constitutional rights and liberties is the New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU). The NYCLU, the New York affiliate of the American Civil Liberties Union, was founded in 1951 and has more than 180,000 members and supporters, as well as eight offices throughout the state.
For racial and economic justice, freedom of religious expression, privacy, and equality before the law for all New Yorkers, we work in the courts, in the legislatures, and on the streets.
In all our interactions, the NYCLU values the humanity and contributions of those we work with both inside and outside the organization. The NYCLU takes action to create an equitable, anti-racist organizational culture that empowers disadvantaged people and communities and ensures all members feel valued, trusted, and respected.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we actively recruit people of color, women, people with disabilities, people who have been incarcerated as well as LGBTQ and gender-nonconforming people. For more information, please visit our website: www.nyclu.org.
NYCLU Jobs Responsisbilities
Here we want to share some responsibilities for Development Assistant jobs but these duties are not limited.
- Assist in the development and fundraising of events organized by the ACLU/NYCLU such as Gay Rights Cocktail Night and Broadway Stands Up for Freedom;
- Support fundraising for the annual fund and leadership gifts;
- Assist Development Officer with cultivation, invitation, and fundraising mailings;
- Assure Leadership Gift team’s portfolio and contact data is up-to-date in Salesforce; support portfolio set-up, churn and proposal creation
- Maintain Department e-mail accounts; assist with donor and corporate sponsor communications;
- Provide assistance with scheduling and maintaining departmental calendars;
- Coordinate team building activities and assist in planning, facilitating, and taking notes at internal and external meetings;
- Maintain work plans as part of a project management software program; Design and develop an annual and project workplan;
- Organize and maintain hardcopies and electronic documents;
- Request payments from the Finance Department after reconciling department expenses;
- Maintain an inventory of public materials for the department;
- Process and acknowledge donations and donor reports;
- Participate in a variety of projects as assigned;
- As needed, additional responsibilities.
Requirements For Development jobs
In this section, we mention some important requirements but are not limited.
Qualification and Experience
- At least one year’s experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related position
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with others, taking into account the values and principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Maintaining the confidentiality of donors requires sound judgment
- With a demonstrated ability to track progress and meet goals, and an action-oriented approach to accomplish tasks
- The ability to handle stress and pressure effectively; track multiple tasks, prioritize and complete projects within tight deadlines; be very detail-oriented and organized
- Supports team success by making work easy and straightforward for other team members
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar fundraising software
- A plus would be experienced with software like Asana as well as Adobe Suite, Canva, and Figma
- Communication and research skills, as well as strong written and oral skills
- Understand and support efforts to enforce civil rights, civil liberties, and social justice
- Willingness to work occasional overtime or irregular hours
Development Assistant Salary
The average Development Assistant salary in the United States is $40,930 as of August 27, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $33,293 and $51,272. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for Development Assistant jobs at New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU) then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for Latest Tax Department Jobs.
|Latest Tax Department Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|District Attorney Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|HR Generalist jobs Online Apply||View Details & Apply|
|Associate Engineer Jobs Latest Jobs in Rochester NY||View Details &Apply|
|Latest Line Cook Job Riverhead NY||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Senior Account Executive Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Best Writer Jobs [Sustainable Food & Drink]||View Details & Apply|
|Maintenance Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Technical Advisor Job NY||View Details & Apply|
|Tax Manager Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|Latest Financial Analyst Jobs Buffalo NY||View Details & Apply|