No more waiting for those candidates who were waiting for cybersecurity jobs, the NRC announced to fill future vacancies of cyber and Information security occupations. Applications may be regularly applied to Hiring Officials both during the open period and for up to 90 days after the closing date of the vacancy. Due to the large number of applications anticipated, the applicant’s status will not be updated unless referred.
What Is CyberSecurity!
Cybersecurity is the technique for protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. Cybersecurity is also known as information technology security or electronic information security. Cybersecurity is the protection of internet systems such as hardware, software, and data from cyber-threats. Cybersecurity refers to the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
Cybersecurity is important because the government, military, corporate, financial, and medical organizations collect, process, and store unprecedented amounts of data on computers and other devices. A significant portion of that data can be sensitive information, whether that be intellectual property, financial data, personal information, or other types of data for which unauthorized access or exposure could have negative consequences.
What Is NRC
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is an independent agency of the United States government that performs and regulates the use of nuclear energy and also prefers to protect the health of people and safety and the environment. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) was established as an independent regulatory agency under the provisions of the Energy Reorganization Act of 1974.
NRC is focused in part on confirmatory research to verify the safe application of new technologies in the civilian nuclear industry. Currently, the agency’s focus with respect to nanotechnology is to monitor developments that might be applied within the nuclear industry to help NRC carry out its oversight role.
Announcement of CyberSecurity Jobs In United State
|Name of Organisation||NRC|
|Advertisement No.||GG 12 – 15|
|Job Catagory||US Government job|
|Name Of Posts||CyberSecurity jobs|
|Job Location||Atlanta, GA|
King Of Prussia, PA
Responsibilities Of Cybersecurity Jobs
Cybersecurity jobs work involves the following category Network security: The process of protecting the network from unwanted users, attacks, and intrusions. Application security: Apps require constant updates and testing to ensure these programs are secure from attacks. Endpoint security: Remote access is a necessary part of business, but can also be a weak point for data. Endpoint security is the process of protecting remote access to a company’s network. Data security: Inside of networks and applications is data. Protecting company and customer information is a separate layer of security.
Identity management: Essentially, this is a process of understanding the access every individual has in an organization.Database and infrastructure security: Everything in a network involves databases and physical equipment. Protecting these devices is equally important. Cloud security: Many files are in digital environments or “the cloud”. Protecting data in a 100% online environment presents a large number of challenges. Mobile security: Cell phones and tablets involve virtually every type of security challenge in and of themselves.
CyberSecurity Work Range
The Cybersecurity jobs’ work range from grade 12 to 15 and will differ depending on grade and job to which selected. work will include mention below but not limited to.
- Ensure managing company efforts that the agency develops and manage an effective cybersecurity program
- Cybersecurity and its managing policies, procedures, standards checklists, guidelines, and training related to the agency computer security program.
- technical guidance to the security program
- Managing cybersecurity threat intelligence and ensuring that the agency develops and maintains an effective IT security program.
- Responsibility for implementing operational security controls.
- Conducting security risk analyses and IT system vulnerability assessments.
- Providing incident response and conducting digital forensics analyses of computer systems
Requirements for US Cybersecurity jobs
- Candidates must be US Citizen
- For new candidates, Investigation for clearance is required
- Must Require Durg testing position
- This position filled using Direct hire Authority
- Requirements for all jobs depend on the grade level of jobs
- Education for some jobs of cybersecurity requires basic education depending on the grade level of the job. If you are interested in applying to jobs based on your education or a combination of education and experience, your transcripts are required at the time of application to receive consideration.
- Candidates must meet the all requirements like qualification for this job, no later than 30 days after the date you submit your application, and before placement in the job
How to Apply for Cybersecurity Jobs
- You must create a USAJOBS profile to apply.
- USAJOBS requires users to have a login.gov account. Sign up with login.gov.
- Sign in to USAJOBS, create your profile, and upload your resume.
- Search for Cybersecurity jobs in the USA.
- Review the job announcements to see if you qualify.
- Prepare your application in USAJOBS.
- Submit your application through USAJOBS to the federal agency with the job opening.
|Job Title||About Job|
|Federal Aviation Administration careers||Apply Now|